| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sandvig, Bornholm in April is cool at 5 °C (41 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 3 °C (37.4 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in April is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in April is dry with sleet, rain or snow at times. A mere 31mm (1.2in) of H2O tumbles during an average of 10 days.
- The heavens above Sandvig, Bornholm are slightly fair having on average an unexceptional 5:25 of blazing sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 13:02 long and the longest day is 15:12 long with an average length of 14:08.
- There are approximately 8:25 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 39.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 60.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Sandvig, Bornholm April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Sandvig, Bornholm, Denmark
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Sandvig, Bornholm: