| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sandvig, Bornholm in December is very cool at 3 °C (37.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 5 °C (41 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1 °C (33.8 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in December is 4 °C (7.2 °F).
- The weather in December is slightly dry with sleet, snow or rain once in a while. Only 53mm (2.1in) of water is dropped across on average 15 days.
- In December the blue above Sandvig, Bornholm is extremely dismal with on balance a grim 0:32 of radiant sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 7:07 long and the longest day is 7:31 long with an average length of 7:14.
- There are approximately 6:23 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 7.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 92.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Sandvig, Bornholm December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Sandvig, Bornholm, Denmark
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Sandvig, Bornholm: