| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sandvig, Bornholm in February is slightly cold at 0 °C (32 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2 °C (28.4 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in February is 4 °C (7.2 °F).
- The weather in February is dry with occasional snow. A mere 37mm (1.5in) of liquid descends during an average of 13 days.
- The heavens above Sandvig, Bornholm are really dreary with on balance only 1:46 of brilliant solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 8:39 long and the longest day is 10:34 long with an average length of 9:35.
- There are approximately 7:31 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 19.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 80.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Sandvig, Bornholm February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Sandvig, Bornholm, Denmark
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Sandvig, Bornholm: