| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sandvig, Bornholm in January is very cool at 1 °C (33.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1 °C (30.2 °F).
- In January the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 3 °C (5.4 °F).
- The weather in January is a little parched with sleet or snow once in a while. A mere 49mm (1.9in) of water precipitates during on average 15 days.
- In January the skies in Sandvig, Bornholm are extremely dismal with on balance a murky 0:56 of splendid sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 7:14 long and the longest day is 8:35 long with an average length of 7:49.
- There are approximately 6:35 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 12.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 87.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Sandvig, Bornholm January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Sandvig, Bornholm, Denmark
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Sandvig, Bornholm: