| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sandvig, Bornholm in June is mild at 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- In June there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in June is a little parched with some rain. A mere 42mm (1.7in) of liquid is deposited across an average of 9 days.
- The blue above Sandvig, Bornholm is sunny with on balance a sizable 9:03 of gorgeous sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 17:02 long and the longest day is 17:27 long with an average length of 17:20.
- There are approximately 7:59 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 53.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 46.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Sandvig, Bornholm June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Sandvig, Bornholm, Denmark
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Sandvig, Bornholm: