| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sandvig, Bornholm in May is a little cool at 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- In May the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in May is dry with some rain. A mere 32mm (1.3in) of liquid is dropped across on average 9 days.
- In May the blue above Sandvig, Bornholm is sunny with an average of a sizable 9:09 of intense sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 15:16 long and the longest day is 17:00 long with an average length of 16:12.
- There are approximately 6:45 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 57.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 42.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Sandvig, Bornholm May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Sandvig, Bornholm, Denmark
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Sandvig, Bornholm: