| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sandvig, Bornholm in November is cool at 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in November is 4 °C (7.2 °F).
- The weather in November is slightly dry with rain, sleet or snow once in a while. Only 50mm (2in) of liquid is discharged across on average 15 days.
- In November the heavens above Sandvig, Bornholm are dismal having an average of a murky 1:09 of splendid sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 7:33 long and the longest day is 9:12 long with an average length of 8:19.
- There are approximately 6:52 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 14.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 85.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Sandvig, Bornholm November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Sandvig, Bornholm, Denmark
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Sandvig, Bornholm: