| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sandvig, Bornholm in October is quite mild at 10 °C (50 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in October is 4 °C (7.2 °F).
- The weather in October is slightly dry with rain every now and then. Only 59mm (2.3in) of water is released during on average 14 days.
- In October the blue above Sandvig, Bornholm is gloomy with on balance a scanty 2:36 of splendid sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 9:16 long and the longest day is 11:30 long with an average length of 10:22.
- There are approximately 7:28 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 25.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 74.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Sandvig, Bornholm October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Sandvig, Bornholm, Denmark
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Sandvig, Bornholm: